I have undergone a personal journey over the past six years. I have been dairy-free six years, and gluten (wheat) free, high fructose corn syrup-free and additive free for well over one year.
I am born in 1962. This is an unretouched photo, no makeup, taken June 2014, and that’s a slice of organic radish.
I do professional business planning, primarily in sustainable sectors in the US and Canada. My most successful clients are in the areas of real food, real products, real services offered in a sustainable, life-giving manner.
- Grasse Roots Perfumery owned by Claire Lautier – I wear Janus exclusively.
- The Canadian Spice and Organic Herb Co. owned by Colleen Haussecker
- My Little Chickpea owned by Rula Sharkawi
- 212 Degrees Premiere Health & Performance Centre owned by Rae-Lynne Goss
- Harper Nutrition Lifestyle & Consulting owned by Rebecca & Reisha Harper
- Rok Cork Canada owned by Elizabeth Roque
- London Alexander – ultra-talented fashion designer
- Catherine Henry – ultra-talented fashion designer
- Vadar Venture Radar – owned by Ryan Glasser mining equity financing mobile and web investment platform
- Friends and Gems owned by Jennifer Mueller and Rebecca Kindle
- Stork Babies owned by Elizabeth Cross
- Rev. Sky Starr
- Mosquito Magik
- Mountain – Healing sanctuary in Brooklyn owned by Justine Lynch and Tom McCauley
- Blue Ridge Enterprises – the best in fine woodworking owned by Bob and Dawn Fedina
My interests are in the area of mindful living, caring for our planet and each other, and in sustainable living in general. This is as I was raised and as I believe and live.